Home | Pricing | Seniors | Portraits | Family | BYU-I | Maternity | Wedding | Scenic

Les Grandes Tetons


The end of summer 2009 just wasn't long enough. After two trips back to Yellowstone, a couple days of fishing, having family in town for over 3 weeks, a baby blessing, and a 20 mile back country hike you'd think I'd had enough. But no, I wish the fun was still going. Here is my favorite image captured on my camera from the past couple of months. This photograph does no justice to the majesty and beauty that the Grand Tetons display. It was a very spiritual experience camping in the shadow of these mountains. The only noises to interrupt me and my hiking buddy, Zach, were the sounds of birds and the rushing of mountain streams. (Luckily no bears were heard or seen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment