Home | Pricing | Seniors | Portraits | Family | BYU-I | Maternity | Wedding | Scenic

Yearbook Photos

Derek's Yearbook Photo
Sometimes an entire album of Senior Pictures isn't what people are looking for. And sometimes schedules and timing don't allow you to take half a day or beyond to take all your Senior Pictures at once. But the school does want that one shot for the Senior pages of the yearbook and they want it by about the middle of October. So, I will work my schedule to be as flexible as I need to be. It is my goal to make YOUR pictures the best I can, and that means we aren't going to rush them. Here is an excellent example of that. I worked with Derek and got his one photo he needed for the yearbook, but because he was super busy at school and involved with the school play, he didn't have any other free time for a full shoot. I'll meet up with him again to finish his Senior Picture Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment