Home | Pricing | Seniors | Portraits | Family | BYU-I | Maternity | Wedding | Scenic

Starting Out!

This is a shot that many people have found online and put on their desktops on their computer screens (it is on mine). In fact I have a friend that claimed to have this exact photo on her computer. I told her that wasn't possible, because I haven't posted it up anywhere online. She couldn't believe that I had taken this picture. We are so lucky to live near such a beautiful city and have so much nature at out disposal. Much of both Seattle and it's surrounding areas have been the inspiration of so much art. This must be why i find myself driving around the city on warm summer evenings taking shots of the skyline, or up in the hills trying to find a new clear shot of Mt. Rainier. I love this art form so much.


2 comments:

  1. I love this photo. In fact, I'm setting it as my desktop right...now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set it as my desktop, too. I don't think I've seen a Seattle photo of this vanage point that looks as good as this one. The sky is what does it for me. It's not totally dark, but dark enough to experience the glow of the city. Also, I like the break in the clouds and the different shades and colors coming through.

    ReplyDelete